Hispanic Federation and the Brennan Center are co-hosting a series of panels that will provide an update on the redistricting process in several key states.
Hispanic Federation and the Brennan Center are co-hosting a series of panels that will provide an update on the redistricting process in North Carolina, Florida, Texas, and Georgia. Panelists will discuss the impact that the new maps will have on the Latino community, upcoming elections, and representation at all levels.
- North Carolina: Thursday, March 24 | 3 p.m. ET:
- Speakers: Fatima Diop, Vice Chair, International Advisory Committee of Greensboro // Lariza Garzon, North Carolina Director, Hispanic Federation // State Rep. Ricky Hurtado, District 63 // Manuel Mejías, Southeast Regional Managing Organizer, Democracy NC // Iliana Santillán, Executive Director, El Pueblo // Moderator: Gabriella Limón, Research and Program Associate, Brennan Center Democracy Program
- Florida: Thursday, March 31 | 10:30 a.m. ET
- Texas: Thursday, April 7 | 1 p.m. ET
- Georgia: Thursday, April 14 | 11 a.m. ET